Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Start

First off i just wanted to let you'll no that im am very blessed for the people that God has put into my life for this upcoming year. This school is going to be a challenge for me in my life as well as the 31 students , we started staff training this past saturday and we have been going at it from 8-4 almost everyday, but i enjoy it, we are going threw just basic training learning how to do one on ones, bible group studies, and allot of other stuff that goes with it.
For my one on ones i have three young guys around the age of 18, which we got to choose today, so i would just ask you if you could be praying for them and me that God will use me to speak into every aspect of their lives.
The school starts this monday which is the 11 of this month so be praying for all of us, that we may seek God in every thing we do and it glorifies him to the fullest,
Thank You for all your love and prayers

1 comment:

  1. Gwyneth and I will say a prayer for you guys tomorrow night!!

    ReplyDelete